This fun summer-themed fourth grade math review packet makes reviewing operations engaging for students and easy for you! These comprehensive worksheets and games are a helpful way for students to practice computation and estimation of whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
For each standard (whole numbers, fractions, and decimals), there are printable worksheets and mixed review worksheets. Two games are also included that can easily be played in the classroom or at home. Answer keys are included.
- review multiplication facts (through 12 x 12)
- estimate sums, differences, products, and quotients of whole numbers
- add, subtract, and multiply whole numbers
- divide whole numbers, finding quotients with and without remainders
- solve single-step and multistep addition, subtraction, and multiplication word problems with whole numbers
- solve single-step division problems with whole numbers
- determine common multiples and factors, including the least common multiple and greatest common factor
- add and subtract proper and improper fractions with like and unlike denominators (of 12 or less) and simplify the resulting fractions
- add and subtract mixed numbers and simplify the answers
- solve single-step word problems involving addition and subtraction of fractions and mixed numbers
- add and subtract decimals (through the thousandths place)
- solve single-step and multistep word problems involving addition and subtraction of decimals
How can you use these pages?
- end-of-year test review
- send home with students who need extra practice over the summer
- use as part of your summer school curriculum
- use for review at the beginning of the year with fifth graders
- use for warmups, stations, or homework during the year as you teach computation and estimation
I have a similar resource available for place value and rounding (SOL 4.1-4.3) available here.
This resource supports 2016 Virginia Math SOL 4.4-4.6, but is applicable to any classroom.
Thanks for visiting my store!