Get your students looking forward to the fun that is a Fourth of July celebration. This word search puzzle worksheet features 22 vocabulary words from American Independence Day. Puzzlers will have to look in all directions to find the hidden words.
The Fourth of July vocabulary list is: Adams, America, Barbecue, Colonies, Congress, Declaration, Equality, Fireworks, Fourth, Freedom, Hot Dogs, Independence, Jefferson, July, Liberty, Nation, Parade, Revolution, Rights, States, Thirteen, United
Have fun and Happy Fourth of July!
You might also like:
• Declaration of Independence Word Search
• American Revolution Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.