Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The purpose of this product is to teach students about foxes and how to teach students to research information from documents.
This packet contains many different methods of organizing information about foxes:
• A set of 15 fox fact cards and one title sheet that can be printed in a 2x2 grid, 4 per page, so that they fully fill four pages, or as a single 16-page book.
• An eight-question worksheet about the reading about foxes.
• A KWL fox page.
• A Can/Have/Are fox worksheet.
• A fox fact sheet asking for size, habitat, diet, predator, prey, and student’s favorite fact.
• A worksheet asking for a student’s favorite fox fact and why it’s their favorite fact.
• Two versions of a one-page sheet asking what students learned about foxes.
• A versioned pair of fox worksheets guiding students to make up a story.
• Versioned fox scrap sheets that students can use to write on.
• A fox before and after worksheet.
• A fox diagram labeling the parts of the fox.
• A fox Color Fun! Page.
This is such a great project for students to learn about foxes!