Fox Words is a comprehensive program that helps teach students their high frequency words and pattern words within the CA Macmillan/McGraw-Hill Treasures Reading/Language Arts Program for 1st grade. If you're homeschooling, the Treasures high frequency words will guide your first grader into a strong world of reading!
We all know how important it is for 1st graders to read with accuracy and fluency. This is a weekly program that helps teach just that using the high frequency and spelling pattern words taught directly from the Treasures units.
Before long, your first grader will be "Smart as a Fox!" with his or her reading skills!
Included in this download is...
- a family letter explaining how the program works
- Fox Words practice worksheets for each unit - 33 in all
- 7 units of High Frequency words – Smart Start and units 1-6 – designed to be printed and sent home to use as flashcards
- Student data sheet to help track mastery of words in each unit
- Letter home to parents to work on unknown words
Try out the program with the Preview Download...it includes everything for the Smart Start portion of Treasures.
If you have any questions or comments, please let me know. Thanks for looking and happy teaching!
-Tonya McCullough :)