* Foxy's Flipbooks
* Students will learn their alphabet letters, practice, and have fun creating these flipbooks.
*26 Alphabet Flipbooks
1. Color: The cover page is for coloring and letter recognition. Students will say the letter, color it in, and color the associated graphic.
2. Trace: Students will practice writing and trace both uppercase and lowercase letters
3. Circle: Students will identify and circle the pictures that start with the associated letter
4. Write: You can choose whether you want the students to practice writing only the letter, or if they are more advanced, a word on the line.
How to Assemble:
2. Have the students fill out and color the flipbook first (easier, as you dont lose pieces and have them flying all over the place while students work!)
3. When the students are done, cut the paper in half (dotted line)
4. Cut out the individual flip pieces and layer them on top of each other on the cover page.
5. Staple or glue together!
6. Now you have your completed flipbook!
Please look at the preview for details!
Thank you and Happy Teaching! ^^