Have Fun Learning All About Fractions In This Dramatic Play Set Made To Inspire Learning & Fun!
This dramatic playset is geared at slightly older kids, but younger kiddos can have fun with it too! Plus it's a great way to get kids of all ages learning about fractions.
This set comes with everything you need to set up a fun play center that allows your students to learn how to identify fractions and some more advanced options for kids who need more of a challenge.
Included in this set:
- Pizza Parlor Signs, Banner, And Name Tags
- Anchor Posters For Identifying Fractions, Adding Similar Fractions to Make a Whole, Describing Fractions
- Pizzas labeled or not labeled and cut into fraction pieces - included pieces are 1(whole), half, thirds, quarters, fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths, twelfths.
- Fraction money to pay at fraction prices and practice adding and making fractions
- Receipts with 4 different options (writing a simple fraction, pasting on fraction dollars, adding fractions, and making two wholes)
- Small centers for beginner, intermediate, and advanced level learners
You can see the blog post about this unit here: