- The ten worksheets give students a variety of practice comparing fractions from 1 whole to 12ths. Fractions are in blue but print out in black and white just fine. Each page has ten problems where students circle the bigger fraction. Please leave feedback after purchase-it helps us both out! Tha
- Need Equivalent Fraction Practice? Students will love this fun, engaging equivalent fractions game! Played much like a popular card game, students can play by matching the color of the previous card or place an equivalent fraction on top. Fractions range from one whole to twelfths and fall into f
- Need a fast paced activity to practice identifying fractions? This I Have, Who Has game will have your students practicing 21st century skills like listening, collaboration, and public speaking, while practicing this concept of identifying fractions.Included:-28 cards with different fractions with
- Looking for a fun no prep activity that correlates to the standards? These 20 different game cards will give your class the perfect opportunity to practice identifying fractions with denominators from 2-12. This game is good reinforcement for students learning to identify fractions. Use this inter
- There are so many ways to use these comparing fraction models task cards making it is easy to differentiate to your students' level of learning! These task cards will be great for your students to practice comparing fractions using pictures. They can record their answers by writing or drawing the
- Bundle Description
Save over 30% with this fractions activity bundle! These activities are lifelong tools that can be used again and again to reinforce and assess students' knowledge of comparing, identifying, and determining equivalent fractions. Includes low prep whole class, individual, and center activities. With a variety of games, task cards, and worksheets, there is something for every student in this fractions bundle!
Use these engaging activities for:
- whole group activity
- small group activity
- center activity
- individual activity
- choice board activity
- formative assessment
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
★ Click here to become a follower and receive updates.
Check out my blog for resources and teaching ideas.
Please reach out in the Q and As if you have a question or concern with this product.