Great lessons to introduce and reinforce fractions for 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade students. This packet includes activities to help students recognize parts of a figure, name the fractional part of a figure, and write fractions. Students will color fractional parts of a figure and do written fraction activities.
The Packet Includes 3 Lessons:
- Fraction Activity worksheet on Thirds and Fourths (e.g. color 3/4)
- Fraction Activity Worksheet on Fifths, Sixths and Eighths
- 30 Writing the Fractions Activities. Students will translate the written or word fraction into the number fraction (e.g. seven-eighths as 7/8).
Take a look at my other fraction products.
* 3rd Grade Fraction Word Problems
* Equivalent Fractions
* Equivalent Fraction Task Cards
* Fraction Scoot Game 32 Task Cards – Understanding Fractions
* Fractions on Number Line
* Add and Subtract Fractions
* Fraction Cupcakes
Apple House Learning℠ Pearlena Wallace, PhD