How "aware" of fractions are your students? These 3 worksheets will help you find out.
Here is what you'll receive:
Worksheets 1 and 2 - there are 14 examples on these two pages; EACH example has a shaded in diagram and fraction; students must decide whether the diagrams and fractions are equivalent to each other; NOT for the beginner!
Worksheet 3 - there are 10 WRITTEN questions about worksheets 1 and 2 above; students are asked questions about the diagrams and fractions from the first two pages; they MUST know reducing and equivalent fractions to solve these;
PLUS - 4 BONUS questions throughout the worksheets!!
See the thumbnails or download preview for a clearer idea.
Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION OF FRACTIONS Word Problems
- NO FLUFF, just 25 word problems all on addition and subtraction of fractions, many involving BOTH operations in one problem.
- EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS FOR THINKERS!
CHALLENGE your students with these 5 worksheets on equivalent fractions! They will have some fun shading, circling, etc. the exact amount of objects, but they’ll have to THINK! NOT for the beginner. 5 full pages all on equivalent fractions! Different yet effective!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!