Reducing fractions to lowest terms.
Each balloon has a fraction in it that is NOT REDUCED. Each box has its REDUCED counterpart.
Students must find the matches. A different yet effective worksheet and not your usual "drill work".
Please see the thumbnail or The Download Preview for a clearer idea.
Your 2 page download includes answers. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT "FRACTIONS ARE FUN"
- Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics. NOT for the beginner!
- FRACTION WORD PROBLEMS ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION
- NO FLUFF, just 25 word problems all on addition and subtraction of fractions, many involving BOTH operations in one problem. Students must decide each operation and then solve to LOWEST TERMS. NOT for the beginner.
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!