This GROWING bundle contains 7 engaging, supplemental activities for your fraction unit! Though the activities are aligned with the 3rd grade Common Core Standards, this bundle would work wonderfully as 2nd grade enrichment OR 4th grade review.
GREAT TEST PREP OR END OF THE YEAR REVIEW!
**YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE 7 INDIVIDUAL ACTIVITIES IN MY STORE**
All activities are EASY to prep and ENGAGING!!!!
TIPS AND WAYS TO USE:
-topic test prep/review
-state test prep/review
-task cards - Scoot - I place the individual task cards around the room. The students start at one task card, solve the problem and record their answer on their recording sheet. When I say switch, they move to the next problem and solve it until they have completed all task cards. To keep it fun, I often play music and incorporate stretches and movements between each switch.
-daily practice as morning work OR quick checks at the end of the lesson or day
1. Comparing fractions task cards – 20 task cards with recording sheet and answer key. Students practice comparing fractions in fraction, picture, and word form.
2. Fraction Morning Work – 4 weeks of morning work. 4 problems a day – 80 problems total!
3. Writing to Explain – 4 open ended practice pages that allow your students the chance to engage in higher level questions and explain their thinking.
4. Interactive Fraction Sets – Easy prep – perfect way to engage students in placing fractions on a number line! 7 sets included!
5. Equivalent Fraction Task Cards – 20 task cards with recording sheet and answer key. Students practice finding equivalent fractions.
6. Equivalent Fraction Puzzles – Students practice finding equivalent fractions by putting together 8 small puzzles.
7. Fraction Review Task cards – 24 task cards with recording sheet and answer key. A great, engaging way to assess your students before the test!