I designed this pack of Fraction Computation Task Cards to provide practice in my upper elementary classroom on the Common Core Standard 4.NF.4. This cards can be used progressively throughout a unit or school year and offer a variety of ways to differentiate based on students' skills. Each set of task cards includes twenty-four cards (with the except of Set D, which only includes 12) with various types of fraction skills. Four of the set include bonus cards that can offer enrichment for your more advanced students! Answer keys are included for each set of task cards as well as a variety of choices for recording sheets.
Skills Included are:
* Decomposing a Fraction into a Product of a Whole Number and a Unit Fraction
* Multiples of Fractions
* Multiplying a Fraction by a Whole Number
* Finding an Unknown Number (4/5 x ? = 20/5)
* Multiplying a Whole Number by a Mixed Number
* Multiplying a Fraction by a Whole Number Story Problems
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me! Also, make sure to leave feedback to save money on future purchases!