Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off cards onto card stock, cut apart, laminate and cut apart again.
2. Place cards in rows on table or playing surface.
3. Player one turns over two cards at a time. To get a match, the player must have the picture representation of a fraction along with the numerical representation of the same fraction. If player one has a match, the player removes the cards and takes another turn. If player does not have a match, the player turns the cards back over in the same place and player two takes their turn.
4. Play continues until all cards are matched, or until the time allotted is up.
5. The player with the most matches is declared the winner.
6. This game is intended for 2-4 players.
7. To play this game, players need to be able to identify fractions in a picture representation.
8. This game is great for centers because it does not need much direction from the teacher.
9. This game requires students to be able to work in a cooperative group with other students.
10. The graphics for this game came from Marcelline Attard