This 3-Pocket foldable has students convert and model common fractions, decimals,and percentages. The combination of several lessons enables students to link the topics. Use this when discussing the following topics:
- Writing 3 equivalent fractions for a given fraction
- Converting the fractions to decimals
- Reading and writing decimal conversions
- Modeling or shading in grids to represent percents
- Matching fractions, decimals and/or percentages.
The 3-section pocket holder lets student match a fraction, decimal, percents and a model in a row. If the material is minimized to half the original size, you may have students glue the pocket holder into their journals for future remediation.
Please click the PREVIEW.
This is element of "Rational Numbers Foldables and More, Part 2" by SisterBBB