This is a maths game designed for teaching and practising fractions, decimals and percentages. It is targeted at a year 3 or year 4 level. Once printed, laminate the game board and use a whiteboard marker to record answers.
How to play:
1. Roll a ten sided dice and record the number on the game board.
2. Shade the model to match the number rolled.
3. Once each player has rolled and shaded their model, players draw a card until it matches the number rolled. Place the matching card on the game board.
4. Write and say the decimal and percentage for the corresponding card.
5. The student with the highest percentage wins the game.
Students really enjoy playing the game and it allows pupils to practise correlating fractions, decimal and percentages.