Also included in
- Are you wanting to have your students show you what they know about math skills in a way that is not just computation? These 5th grade math activities are the perfect way to really see what your students understand about a math skill.NOTE: The Fraction Set is the ONLY set that is available in Google$6.00$9.00Save $3.00
Are you wanting to have your students show you what they know about a math skill in a way that is not just computation? These fraction math activities are the perfect way to really see what your students understand about a math skill.
These 15 “Show What You Know” Math posters can be used to have students show you what they have learned about a topic after instruction or as review.
Each poster takes the skill further than just solving problems.
The students may be asked to explain steps, explain strategies, create matching word problems, and more.
- Equivalent Fractions
- Comparing Fractions
- Simplifying Fractions
- Least Common Denominators
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Mixed Numbers
- Fraction Real World Problems
- Division & Fractions
- Multiplying with Fractions
- Areas of Rectangles
- Comparing Products
- Working with Fractions (Resizing)
- Real World Problems (Multiplying Fractions)
- Dividing with Fractions
- Dividing with Fractions (Word Problems)
The digital version is available in Google Slides. The students will use the more colorful version of the posters to show what you know via text boxes.
The printable version of this resource can be used in many ways, but my favorite is to use it as independent practice that doubles as a math bulletin board!
Simply print the “We can..” statement poster and the "Show What You Know" poster for the standard. Have the students complete the posters as a way of showing they have mastered the standard. Then hang up the “We can…” statement poster and the students’ completed "Show What You Know" Posters.