Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.84 MB | 108 pages
HUGE update in October 2016!
This product includes eight differentiated fraction games including:
- Fraction War
- Fraction Bingo (25 different boards)
- Fraction Compare
- Fraction Compare with Improper Fractions
- Fraction/Decimal Memory
- I Have Who Has? (adding and subtracting with like denominators)
- I Have Who Has? (adding and subtracting mixed numbers with like denominators)
- I Have Who Has? (multiplying fractions by a whole number)
In this resource, you will find a variety of cards with decimals, fractions, words, and visual representations. These games can easily be differentiated by selecting cards for specific concepts that students need support with. I have created several cards and boards for this purpose! For each game, there is a page to describe how the game is played and what materials are needed (for you) followed by a student-friendly directions sheet (for students).
This product includes fraction games that address different concepts within the Common Core Standards. The games in this bundle support students with:
- representing fractions with a visual model
- representing decimals with a visual model
- expressing a fraction with a denominator 10 as equivalent fraction with denominator 100
- using decimal notation for fractions with denominators 10 or 100
- comparing two decimals by reasoning about their size
- comparing two fractions with different numerators and different denominators by comparing benchmark fractions such as 1/2
- explaining why two fractions are equivalent
- multiplying fractions by a whole number
- adding and subtracting mixed numbers with like denominators
- adding and subtracting with like denominators
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches.
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. ☺