The Secret to Helping Kids Learn To Love Math!!!!
PARENTS + MATH GAMES = LIFE LONG LOVE OF MATH
It turns out that newsletters aren't viewed the same way as other forms of “homework”.
Homework causes frustration for your student and their parents. A newsletter, on the other hand, is seen as a publication. Parents are more welcoming.
And if you do it right, they actually wait and anticipate the day it arrives.
Because I know that a newsletter is no good unless the parents read it! You don’t want to spend resources on creating something that instantly get tossed in the trash.
This Newsletters will…
1. Help parents learn what to do at home to help their child
2. Help make learning math fun and interesting
3. Support what their child is learning at school in math class
And all while you sit back, relax and focus on your teaching.
You already know that a proper newsletter that gets parents involved can breathe new life into your students mathematical learning.
Imagine getting this type of newsletter, with magnetic content, without ever having to lift a finger.
What Do You Get With This Issue
- a TWO page 11X17 (PPT & PDF) version to print off front and back, fold and send home with your students
- a FOUR page 8.5X11 (PPT & PDF) version so you can print off one or all four pages
- Black & White Versions are also included
ALL TEXT is EDITABLE and can be modified to suit your classroom needs!
SWAP OUT My file folder logo on the first page with your schools Logo (or a picture of you)!!
What Can You Do With This Newsletter:
- Private Label Rights (for personal/school use). You can edit it in any way you see fit.That means that not only can you print it out and send it home to parents as is or edit and add your own message to parents.
(please do not post to public websites)
- Delivery in Microsoft PowerPoint format for quick and easy editing and printing.
This is the perfect way to get your students home more involved in the math education of their child.
Having a vested interest in their child's education is key for success BUT most parents don't know what to do.
So, what are you waiting for? Purchase this newsletter now and fast-track your students success in a fun and easy way!