Activity includes FOUR different roll & solve math centers for fractions- add, subtract, multiply and divide. All you need is to do is print the activity and provide dice and you have a ready to go math center!
1. Students can play center activity independently or with a partner.
2. Roll two dice and record fraction in chart. Roll two dice again to create a second fraction. Record in chart.
3. In the work space provided, perform fraction operation (based on which game they’re playing- add, subtract, multiply or divide).
4. Write the simplified final answer in the last box.
5. If playing in partners, students can check each other’s answers for accuracy after each round.
6. If playing in partners, option for competition could be whoever gets the higher answer after each round gets a point.
* A game variation could include adding/subtracting/dividing/multiplying by whole numbers by just rolling one dice instead of two OR incorporating mixed numbers by rolling three dice instead of two.