Get six popular card sets for that show numbers, expressions, and models for fraction operations. Students will deepen their understanding as they play four different games using any card set. The sets are quick-prep – just print 5 sheets of paper and let students cut the cards apart! These are great in bilingual classes. See the new FREE Games Guide with instruction cards in Spanish/English.
FEATURES OF EACH SET
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• A recording sheet and answer key
• A folding card storage pocket
• Brief instruction cards for four games
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
SEE LINKS TO MORE GAMES FOR GRADES 3-5 BELOW
Hint: Jot down the four-digit codes to use as search terms.
40-CARD SETS FOR ALGEBRA DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR BASE TEN DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR FRACTIONS DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR MEASUREMENT DOMAIN
POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-8
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle and a FREE guide with English and Spanish instructions for using any set of cards.
• BASIC FACTS CARD GAME BUNDLES:Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets),Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets), Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets), Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!