This comprehensive pack contains games, resources, teaching ideas and worksheets to teach a unit on fractions. It covers the objectives set out for years 3 and 4 of the new 2014 maths curriculum. It also includes learning objectives on the worksheets which correspond to current level descriptors.
It covers: recognising fractions of shapes and sets; finding unit fractions of amounts; finding fractions of an amount when the numerator is more than one; finding equivalent fractions to 1/2; finding equivalent fractions to one whole; finding other equivalent fractions; adding and subtracting fractions.
This pack contains:
* full colour fraction flashcards (36 fractions, every fraction unique)
* fraction cards (with duplicate cards for activities)
* worksheets (12 pages, differentiated)
* colour pictures of fractions
* colour me fraction game
* activities based on the resources provided