Your students will LOVE these pizza themed fraction printables and activities! This product is an excellent way to introduce and reinforce fraction concepts with your 2nd or 3rd grade students. The games and center activities included are perfect for math centers and can be laminated to use year after year.
This download contains:
* 6 Unit Fraction Anchor Charts
* Fraction Puzzle Matching Center Activity
* "Color the Pizzas!" Printable + Answer Key
* "Comparing Like Fractions" Printable + Answer Key
* "Comparing Unlike Fractions" Printable + Answer Key
* "Create Your Own Pizza!" Activity
* "Make a Pizza" Adding Fractions Game + Score Sheet & Directions
Targeted Skills include:
* Identifying unit fractions 1/1 - 1/6
* Matching written fractions to visual models
* Comparing like fractions
* Comparing unlike fractions
* Adding like fractions
These activities are a creative way to address the following CCSS:
Understand a fraction 1/b as the quantity formed by 1 part when a whole is partitioned into b equal parts; understand a fraction a/b as the quantity formed by a parts of size 1/b.
Explain equivalence of fractions in special cases, and compare fractions by reasoning about their size.
If you like this product, please check out my other resources to reinforce math concepts!
If you have questions, please e-mail email@example.com.