Fraction Scavenger Hunt BUNDLE (Includes all 9 sets!)
BUY THIS BUNDLE AND SAVE!!! IT'S LIKE BUYING 8 SETS AND GETTING 1 FREE!
This bundle includes the following sets:
1. Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators
2. Adding Mixed Numbers with Unlike Denominators
3. Subtracting Fractions with Unlike Denominators
4. Subtracting Mixed Numbers with Unlike Denominators
5. Multiplying Fractions
6. Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers
7. Multiplying Mixed and Whole Numbers
8. Multiplying Mixed Numbers
9. Dividing Fractions and Whole Numbers
I created this Scavenger Hunt Set as a way to get my students moving around more during our math workshop time. Even though my students would move to different centers, once they got to a new center, they would still remain stationary during their time there.
My students and I found this Fraction Scavenger Hunt highly engaging, interactive, and fun. I originally just created this first set for my students to use, but since they were literally begging for more, I decided to create a set for many of the fraction standards.
How to Use: (In 4 easy steps)
1. Print out scavenger hunt cards and recording sheets (in color or b&w - both look great!)
2. Cut cards in half
3. Copy recording sheets (or put in page protectors)
4. Have fun!
Ways to Use Scavenger Hunt:
* Display cards around the room for students to find, for a true scavenger hunt game
* Use in 4th grade as enrichment
* Use in 5th grade as review or reteaching
* Use in 6th grade as review or reteaching
* Use in a math center
* Use as a small group "I have..." "Who has..." game
* Print cards on card stock to make them more durable
* Laminate cards for longevity
***Please consider following me so you'll receive updates on when the other sets are released.***
***Please leave feedback! I would love to hear what you and your class thought of the Scavenger hunt and/or what other sets of Scavenger Hunts you may be interested in for the future!***
Thank you! :)
Fun in the Fifth Grade
NOTE: While I always strive for accuracy, I am human and can make editing mistakes. If you find anything that needs correcting, please send me a message immediately. I would be happy to correct and upload a new file before you rate it! :) Thank you in advance.