Fraction Scavenger Hunt Set 6: Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers
This set is set 6 of 9 of my Fraction Scavenger Hunt Sets.
I created this Scavenger Hunt Set as a way to get my students moving around more during our math workshop time. Even though my students would move to different centers, once they got to a new center, they would still remain stationary during their time there.
My students and I found this Fraction Scavenger Hunt highly engaging, interactive, and fun. I originally just created this first set for my students to use, but since they were literally begging for more, I decided to create a set for many of the fraction standards.
How to Use: (In 4 easy steps)
1. Print out scavenger hunt cards and recording sheets (in color or b&w - both look great!)
2. Cut cards in half
3. Copy recording sheets (or put in page protectors)
4. Have fun!
Ways to Use Scavenger Hunt:
* Display cards around the room for students to find, for a true scavenger hunt game
* Use in 4th grade as enrichment
* Use in 5th grade as review or reteaching
* Use in 6th grade as review or reteaching
* Use in a math center
* Use as a small group "I have..." "Who has..." game
* Print cards on card stock to make them more durable
* Laminate cards for longevity
***Please consider following me so you'll receive updates on when the other sets are released.***
***Please leave feedback! I would love to hear what you and your class thought of the Scavenger hunt and/or what other sets of Scavenger Hunts you may be interested in for the future!***
Thank you! :)
Fun in the Fifth Grade
NOTE: While I always strive for accuracy, I am human and can make editing mistakes. If you find anything that needs correcting, please send me a message immediately. I would be happy to correct and upload a new file before you rate it! :) Thank you in advance.