The collaborative task card set contains problems for solving fractions through addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and simplification. Student answer sheets are included with keys.
The cards are designed to:
• Print task cards on cardstock and laminate if desired.
• Use cards for scavenger hunt.
• Great for math stations.
• Glue answers cards to back of task cards for use as flash cards.
• Mix task cards and answer cards among students and have them find the student partner with the matching card.
• Come up with your own ideas like arranging task cards in a Tic-Tac-Toe format on desks, or boards.
• Use student response forms for student assessment.