Students have the opportunity to apply the Common Core standards for fractions for Third Grade. This is a great tool to help solidify the understanding of fractions. Some of these task card sets would be great for introducing fractions, while others go deeper into understanding with creating fractions on number lines and fraction strips as well as solving word problems. There is something here for everyone no matter where you're at in your fractions unit!
Each set has 16 tasks (EXCEPT for the word problem set, that has 12, as they are more difficult and time consuming for students). Each set also includes and answer key.
Task Card Sets:
* Using fraction strips and number lines
* Identifying unit fractions
* Identifying fractions on number lines and parts of a whole
* Comparing fractions (with same numerators / same denominators)
* Word Problems
* Miscellaneous - Identify numerator/denominator, greatest/least fraction