Also included in
- HUGE task card bundle! What's Included196 math task cards for 4th grade (aligned to CCSS)Recording pagesAnswer keysCards provided both WITH (self-checking) and WITHOUT QR codesHow to Use These Task CardsThese task cards are PERFECT for test prep and review!A game of scootIn interactive notebooksFor$11.80$21.00Save $9.20
TPT BEST SELLER! These carnival-themed fraction problems make a challenging subject a bit more fun. Solve a variety of fraction word problems and then check the answers!
- 32 math review task cards
- Recording sheet
- Answer key
Extra Practice and Review
- Use at math centers, for homework, or for rigorous fraction practice.
- Perfect for end of year 4th grade review, test prep, or beginning of 5th grade for review or assessment.
- Try these as a word problem of the day in your math journals, or get up and moving with a game of Scoot.
- 4 brain buster task cards are included as a bonus.
Aligned to the Common Core
- This resource supports all CCSS in Numbers & Operations - Fractions, however if you do not have to teach to the common core you will still find these word problems problems useful!
- At least 3 task cards for each standard, though some cards cover more than one standard. I have detailed which standards are covered by each task card in case you want to visit them by standard rather than in numerical order.
Students can Self-Check
Did you notice that these cards have QR codes? The QR codes provide immediate feedback for students.
**Please note there is a duplicate set of these word problems without the QR codes if you don't have a smartphone/tablet at your disposal. There is also an answer key and recording sheet provided (black and white version also included). If you are using the QR codes, please keep in mind that they can be read from a computer screen as well so if that is an option for your classroom, you can save yourself paper and ink that way!
Looking for even MORE fractions task cards?
Quick Links To 4th Grade Task Cards
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ Customer Tips ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
❶ Receive TPT credit to use on future purchases!
While logged in, go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love reading customer feedback; it is invaluable to me both to know what is working, and what needs improvement.
❷ Receive notifications when I post new resources!
I offer a discount for the first 48 hours (usually 50%). Look for the star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
❸ Stay up to date!
Did you know that most sellers update their resources from time to time? While logged in, go to the My Purchases page. Sort your purchases by Recently Revised. A description of the revision will be listed, along with the link to re-download the resource.