Set your 4th and 5th grade year up for success with these 7 Fractions Task Cards. Skills include: comparing and ordering fractions, adding and subtracting, subtraction with borrowing, multiplying and dividing fractions (one set focuses on multiplying and dividing through area), and multiplying fractions and representing situations with models.
I've used these task cards year after year to provide my students with real-world contexts for learning about fractions and to provide scaffolded learning to help them master critical fractions concepts. Trust me, you will not be disappointed with this mega bundle!
Take a look at each individual product listing to see a detailed preview and description!
1) Multiply and Divide Fractions Task Cards: Cupcake Shop Theme
2) Multiply and Divide Fractions Task Cards: House Plans Theme (using area)
3) Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators: Candy Shop Theme
4) Subtracting Fractions with Regrouping/Borrowing (Three Levels of Difficulty)
5) Comparing and Ordering Fractions (Teach 4 Different Methods)
6) Multiplying Fractions by Fractions and by Whole Numbers (includes visual modeling)
7) Summer Slide: 4th Grade Review/Beginning of Year 5th Graders Summer Themed Word Problems
Read More about My Reflections and Resources at the Tarheelstate Teacher Blog
Instagram is My Jam! Follow me!
Pin With Me on Pinterest!
Find me on Facebook!