Fraction Zap Improper Fractions to Mixed Numbers 2 Practice Card Games
Also included in
- This 4th grade fractions math unit includes 20 easy to teach lessons that reinforce and review 3rd grade standards (CCSS) and introduce 4th grade standards (common core aligned). Skills taught include: identifying and naming fractionsdrawing fractions using pie models and bar modelsidentifying and gPrice $37.50Original Price $62.50Save $25.00
- This year long fourth grade math bundle includes 132 math lessons spanning 11 different units. All lessons are common core aligned and cover all CCSS standards required for 4th grade math!Begin with each unit guide (these are free and linked below!). The lesson plans will walk you through each unitPrice $196.00Original Price $392.00Save $196.00
This exciting card game is great way to practice changing improper fractions to mixed numbers and mixed numbers to improper fractions. It's a favorite in my 4th grade math class. Students collect the most cards by correctly changing improper fractions to mixed numbers and visa versa. But if they draw a ZAP card, they must return all of their cards to the discard pile. The excitement and anticipation of this simple card game makes students forget that they are actually practicing fractions!
This resource includes:
- teacher directions and tips
- student directions for how to play Zap (the same directions can be used for both versions of the game)
- improper fractions to mixed numbers version - 24 problem cards (students must change each improper fraction to a mixed number), 3 ZAP cards, and an answer key
- mixed numbers to improper fractions version - 24 problem cards (students must change each mixed number to an improper fraction), 3 ZAP cards, and an answer key
Please follow my store here for more great resources!
You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, and lafountaineofknowledge.com where you'll discover ideas, inspiration, and plenty of freebies! Or join my email list to get my monthly newsletter with exclusive FREE resources you can't get anywhere else!
Want free money to spend on Teachers Pay Teachers? Rate this product to earn some TpT credit! Leaving feedback helps us both out and takes less than a minute! Your support makes it possible for me to continue making and sharing great resources! Thank you!
Credits: Cover graphics by and , used with permission. Fonts include Pangolin by Kevin Burke and Londrina Solid and Londrina Sketch by Marcelo Magalhães. All fonts used with permission under open source licenses.