This product helps students recognize fractions in their decimal form and vice versa. This product helps students recognize fraction and decimal equivalents for half, thirds, fourths, fifths, eighths, tenths and twelfths.
There are a number of games in this packet to help students practice recognizing fraction and decimal equivalents.
The activities included are:
1) Memory Match: students arrange cards facedown and take turns flipping over two at
a time to find matches (can also be used as flashcards)
2) Roll and Write games: students roll a die and write the fraction in decimal form (3 levels are included: one for halves, fourths, fifths and tenths, one for thirds, eighths and twelfths and a mix of all 7)
3) Monster Match, Robot Roundup and Farmyard Fun: students pick a fraction card and find a decimal equivalent (3 levels are included: one for halves, fourths, fifths and tenths, one for thirds, eighths and twelfths and a mix of all 7)
4) Task cards: decimal/fraction equivalence practice in test prep form
5) Odd ball: Which one doesn’t belong?: cards with 4 pictures, students must pick the one that does not belong