30 problem decimal and fraction equivalents puzzle is ideal for math center work. Can be used by small group, partners, or individual students. Great practice activity for those fast finishers as well!
Pre-mixed up 30 problem decimal and fraction equivalents puzzle
Interactive Notebook page
• Use the included interactive notebook page as an interactive notebook activity that your students will love!
• Decimal and fraction equivalents pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The decimal and fraction equivalents puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
The individual triangles form a self checking hexagon shape once all the problems are solved.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites! Students LOVE the puzzle aspect of this fraction and decimal equivalents math center.
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Addition Math Center, 4 digit
Decimals, Adding and Subtracting Math Center
Subtraction Math Center, 4 digit
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating
and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)