This product is designed to help students build number sense with fractions and decimals through games, practice, and repetition. In this set, you will get 5 different resources to use during instructional time to allow your students to practice the skills necessary to compare and order decimals. The task cards include QR codes with answers to encourage independence and checking or to allow an instructor to quickly check work as they move around the room. The games are great partner activities for students learning to compare and order fractions and decimals.
This product includes:
- Decimal Place Value Chart
- Fraction Decimal Memory (Benchmark Fractions)
- Compare and Keep (Comparing Fractions and Decimals)
- Order Up! (Comparing and Ordering Fractions and Decimals)
- Comparing and Ordering A - Z (Comparing &Ordering Fractions and Decimals)