Fraction Bingo! 36 Sheets with call out cards! All with different themes and colors!
This Fraction bingo game is a great activity for reviewing fraction skills! It can be played with the whole class or as a math center.
Meets CCS Standards for Grade 3 Develop understanding of fractions as numbers.CCSS.Math.Content.3.NF.A.1
Understand a fraction 1/b as the quantity formed by 1 part when a whole is partitioned into b equal parts; understand a fraction a/b as the quantity formed by a parts of size 1/b.
Fractions are from 1/1 to 8/8.
This Money Bingo game is a great activity for reviewing addition of coin skills! It can be played with the whole class or as a math center.
Meets standard 2.MD.C.7
How to play:
1. Separate the coin cards into a Green pile and a Blue pile.
2. Allow the student to pick 1 card from the Green pile and 1 card from the Blue pile.
3. The student then adds the amount of coins on both cards together for everyone to "purchase" an item on the bingo card by placing a token on it.
4. Allow the next student to pick cards from both piles.
5. Continue until someone gets 5 in a row to win!
-There are 36 combinations of coins and there are 36 unique images matching each combination of coin amounts. Each card only holds 24 images so each turn, not everyone will be able to place a token on an image.
-It's best to laminate! But you knew that =)
-I've also included the 36 images of the cards if you decide to play the game as an image matching or price matching game for simplicity.
Fraction and Time Bingo
Time and Money Bingo
Fraction Time and Money Bingo
Feedback for product is much appreciated, you'll earn credit points which can be applied to future products!
Math Bingo, Math Bingo Printables, Fraction Bingo Cards, Math Bingo Games, Fraction Bingo Fun, Fraction Bingo Second Grade, Fraction Bingo Elementary, Money Bingo, Coin Bingo, Math Bingo