FRACTIONS 10 PAGES OF PRACTICE
There is A LOT of good work here for your students. This is a complete set of 10 worksheets on various aspects of fractions. Here is what you'll receive:
Page 1 - Reducing Fractions from the WRITTEN WORD; fractions are written out IN WORDS thus making students "think" a little more for their answers; (20 examples)
Page 2 - True or False Reducing Fractions; again, fractions are written out IN WORDS but students are given the answers and must respond true or false as to whether the answer is correct; harder than it sounds; (20 examples)
Page 3 - Fraction Balloons! Students must match fractions in balloons with their equivalent answers in boxes; good basic work; (15 examples)
Page 4 - Lowest Common Denominators; students must select the factor that is NOT a common factor of a given number; challenging; (16 examples)
Page 5 - Lowest Common Denominators; students must write the LCD for a set of fractions; (24 examples)
Page 6 - Equivalent Fractions #1 - difficult and challenging; example: "How many twenty fourths would five sixths equal?" (13 examples written out like this)
Page 7 - Equivalent Fractions #2 - fill in the boxes with the missing numbers to make each fraction equivalent; basic good practice; (15 examples)
Page 8 - Equivalent Fractions #3 - fill in the missing blanks; example: "one third = _________ ninths?"; again, challenging; (12 examples)
Page 9 - True or False Equivalent Fractions Challenge! Not for the beginner! example: "is fourteen sixteenths equivalent to seven eighths?" (20 examples written out like this)
Page 10 - Mixed and Improper fractions; students must write the opposite of what is given; (24 examples)
The thumbnails only show you 4 of these - see the download preview for a great sampling of all 10 of them. Your download of 20 pages includes answers. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS BUNDLE “TWIST” 12 WORKSHEETS!
- 12 FULL worksheets on ALL OPERATIONS of fractions including 4 pages of WORD PROBLEMS! ALL examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students THINK a little more. All levels are covered. NOT for the beginner!
- FACTORS OR NOT
Two full worksheets. Each box on these worksheets has 12 numbers INSIDE them and one number OUTSIDE the box. Your students must circle all the numbers inside the box that are factors of the numbers outside the box. Let’s see if they know their factors!
- FRACTIONS FUN QUIZ!
- 25 written QUESTIONS all dealing with fractions! These are NOT EXAMPLES, but actual questions about fractions and their properties. Challenge your students as they have a little FUN! They might even learn something from this!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!