Fractions 4th Grade: This Fractions 4th Grade Flipbook is packed full of important concepts and skills to encourage a deeper understanding of 4th grade fraction concepts.
| unit fractions | number line | compose fractions | decompose fractions |4th Grade | Fractions Flipbook |Fractions 4th Grade | partitioning | equivalent | comparing fractions | TEK 4.3a | TEK 4.3b | TEK 4.3c | TEK 4.3d | TEK 4.3e | TEK 4.3f | TEK 4.3g| 4.NF.A1 | 4.NF.A2| 4.NF.B.3 | 4.NF.C.5 | 4.NF.C.6 |
Low prep and pictorial instructions make this activity teacher-friendly. This ready-to-use reference guide, will help students apply key concepts as they work to construct a deeper understanding of similar problems.
In Fractions 4th Grade Flipbook the key concepts include:
* represent fractional unit
* represent fractions on a number line
* understanding unit fractions
* compose and decompose fractions
* partitioning equal parts or set of objects
* equivalent fractions
* comparing fractions
* use fractions with multiple denominators
* adding and subtraction fractions
* properties of operation – associative, commutative
* relating fractions to decimals
* mixed numbers
* improper fractions
* benchmark fractions
* represent fractions and decimals to tenth and hundredths
See the preview for more details.
Please visit My TpT Store for more engaging resources.
You may also like:
Strip Diagrams - 55 Word Problems
Adding and Subtracting Decimals
Decode Key Concepts in 4thGrade Math
Math Activities for Early Finishers
This product, created by Paula McClendon, at Dazzle on a Dime, LLC is licensed for one classroom use only. If you wish to share this resource, additional licenses can be purchased at a discounted price.