This resource contains three printables for each standard in the Number and Operations: Fractions domain of the 5th grade Common Core standards for a total of 31 printables.
Click here to see the bundle of Differentiated Skills Sheets for ALL 5th Grade Math Standards.
Here are the skills represented in this resource (remember there are three levels per skill):
1. Adding and Subtracting Fractions (5.NF.1)
2. Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers (5.NF.1): This skill has four levels.
3. Fraction Word Problems (5.NF.2)
4. Word Problems with Mixed Numbers (5.NF.2)
5. Fractions and Division (5.NF.3)
6. Multiplying Fractions (5.NF.4)
7. Multiplying Mixed Numbers (5.NF.4)
8. Multiplication as Resizing (5.NF.5)
9. Fraction Word Problems: Multiplying Fractions (5.NF.6)
10. Dividing with Uni Fractions (5.NF.7)
The printables are differentiated by levels.
Level 1: Below Grade Level. These printables provide heavy support for the student to complete a grade level problem.
Level 2: On Grade Level. These printables provide no additional support.
Level 3: Above Grade Level. These printables provide no additional support but also include an enrichment task or the problems themselves are more challenging.
The printables contain 100% different problems among the levels. This means the teacher can use all three levels with the students, upping the level as the students proceed through mastery of the standard.
These differentiated skill sheets could be used for class work, homework, or even assessments. These are ideal for differentiating for special education students, English Language learners, and/or gifted students.