* Includes 5 unique sets of activities with a pizza restaurant theme that targets one of the activity objectives.
* Includes 3 variations for each activity with a 3rd one that’s a bit more challenging. These can be completed by one student or distributed randomly to the class.
* Includes a basic fractions fact sheet and answer key.
* Does not include mixed fractions and sparingly includes improper fractions.
* Does not include concepts that involve fraction equivalency, comparison, simplification, and operations.
* Understand that a fraction is a quantity that represents a part of a whole.
* Understand that a fraction is derived from a whole that is divided equally. If the whole isn’t partitioned into equal parts, then a fraction can’t be formed.
* Know the numerator and denominator components of a fraction, and understand what it represents.
* Border art designed by Laura Strickland at MyCuteGraphics.com
* Pizza graphics created by Freepik.com
* Font resources created by 538Fonts
Follow me on my TpT store
to get updates on new exciting products!
Thank you for checking out my work. Have fun teaching!