This fraction math center contains 30 problems for addition and subtraction of mixed numerals. Students will need to regroup fractions on some problems and the answers are not in simplest form. These problems are all fractions with like denominators. Also included are a direction sheet, an answer sheet and an interactive notebook page.
• Use the provided half sized puzzle pieces for an interactive notebook activity.
• Activity pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The puzzle can be printed double sided with the problem on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Equivalent Fraction Dominoes
Mixed Number Fractions to Improper Fraction Dominoes
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)