This fraction math center contains 20 problems for addition and subtraction of fractions including mixed numbers. Students will need to regroup fractions on some problems and the answers are not in simplest form. Students need to know how to go from mixed numbers to improper fractions. These problems are all fractions with like denominators. Also included are a direction sheet and an answer sheet.
• The puzzle can be printed double sided with the problem on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
⭐ Fractions Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers with Like Denominators
⭐ Fractions Improper to Mixed Number Two Differentiated Math Center Activities
⭐ Fractions Mixed to Improper Math Center Puzzle Activity
⭐ Fractions Mixed to Improper Fraction Dominoes Math Center Activity
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)