FRACTIONS ADDITION SUBTRACTION MULTIPLICATION DIVISION
You receive 4 worksheets in all. One for addition of fractions, one for subtraction of fractions, one for multiplication of fractions and one for division of fractions.
There is a "twist" to these worksheets. ALL the examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students "think" more.
They must first READ the fractions correctly, then they must WRITE them correctly and then SOLVE them correctly (hopefully!)
Here is what you'll get:
Worksheet 1 - Addition of Fractions - LIKE and UNLIKE denominators 15 examples in all plus a BONUS at the end;
Worksheet 2 - Subtraction of Fractions - LIKE and UNLIKE denominators with borrowing, 18 examples in all plus 4 Fraction Fact questions;
Worksheet 3 - Multiplication of Fractions - ALL types of multiplication examples using cancelling when possible, 16 examples with 2 BONUS questions;
Worksheet 4 - Division of Fractions - ALL types of division examples using cancelling when possible, 15 examples plus 3 BONUS questions;
CHALLENGING and NOT for the beginner! See the thumbnails or download preview for a clearer idea.
Your students will get some Excellent Practice with these 4 worksheets covering all 4 operations.
All worksheets are decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- FRACTIONS FUN QUIZ!
- 25 written QUESTIONS all dealing with fractions! These are NOT EXAMPLES, but actual questions about fractions and their properties. Challenge your students as they have a little FUN! They might even learn something from this!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!