This booklet can be used as a summative assessment for your fractions unit. It is designed for students to explain their own thinking, then create something to prove what they know. Students can use construction paper to build their proof, or simply color in their explanations.
Students will review:
* Equivalent fractions
* Simplifying fractions
* Changing fractions to decimals
* Changing decimals to fractions
* Comparing fractions
* Improper fractions and mixed numbers
* Increasing and decreasing order
* Adding fractions
* Subtracting fractions
* Adding and subtracting decimals
* Fractions on a number line
* Mixed numbers on a number line
I printed these two to a page so students could make a mini-booklet. It was pretty small font this way, but the students liked creating small pictures! This would work just as well, if not better, printed full-scale. It's a perfect review for end of the year tests!