FRACTIONS BUBBLES REDUCED OR NOT
* Can your students reduce fractions well?
* Can they identify fractions that are already reduced?
* BUBBLES!!! SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
* Each BUBBLE on here has a fraction in it. If the fraction is already reduced, students write "Done". If it is NOT REDUCED, they must reduce the fraction to lowest terms.
* The 32 examples on here will challenge your students' ability to reduce fractions. PLUS 4 BONUS questions at the end!
~ ~ ~ SEE THUMBNAILS or DOWNLOAD PREVIEW for a clearer idea of these.
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Fractions Bubbles Reduced or Not)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail. Does NOT include this item here!
- FRACTIONS BUNDLE “TWIST” 12 WORKSHEETS!
- 12 FULL worksheets on ALL OPERATIONS of fractions including 4 pages of WORD PROBLEMS! ALL examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students THINK a little more. All levels are covered. NOT for the beginner!
- DECIMALS GREATER THAN LESS THAN
- 42 EXAMPLES IN ALL! Students must use the symbols < and > while comparing decimals. 3 FULL worksheets requiring students to compare decimals with one another using greater than and less than with their appropriate symbols.
- FRACTION WORD PROBLEMS ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION
- NO FLUFF, just 25 word problems all on addition and subtraction of fractions, many involving BOTH operations in one problem. Students must decide each operation and then solve to LOWEST TERMS. NOT for the beginner.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!