Also included in
- This fraction activity bundle focuses on the fraction skills identified in the 4th grade Common Core math standards. It includes two PowerPoints, exit tickets, two craftivities, and two Concentration Games.1. Fourth Grade Fractions: Part 1: These resources focus on the first portion of the 4th grade$13.99$23.98Save $9.99
This fourth grade fractions bundle is designed to teach fourth grade students about fractions in a way that will keep them engaged! This mini bundle of resources was developed using the first poriton of the 4th Grade Common Core State Standards.
1. a 49-slide interactive PowerPoint (You DO have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, if you wish.)
2. a matching PowerPoint companion handout (Choose between the printable version or the digital version that uses Google Slides.)
3. 3 Exit Slips matching the three sections of the PowerPoint (Choose between the printable exit tickets or the digital exit tickets.)
4. a craftivity (that focuses on simplifying fractions and ordering fractions)
5. a Concentration Game (that focuses on simplifying fractions)
I recommend starting with the highly interactive PowerPoint. After a brief introduction to fraction vocabulary, there are four main sections to the PowerPoint:
1. Equivalent Fractions
2. Simplifying Fractions (and Least Common Multiple)
3. Comparing Fractions (and Greatest Common Factor)
4. Benchmark Fractions
Please take a moment to check out each PREVIEW!!
**Please note: the PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, backgrounds).
By Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!