This set of Boom Cards features 155 cards to practice fractions. These digital self-checking Boom Cards are such a great way for students to practice math skills. And, they are perfect for distance learning!
Your Guide includes:
- Link for redeeming your Boom bundle
- Directions for redeeming (in case you need them)
- Answer Keys
Set 1 features 55 cards to practice finding equivalent fractions, simplifying fractions, comparing fractions, and adding with representations.
Set 1 Cards are multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, drag & drop:
- 15 cards- find the missing number to form an equivalent fraction
- 10 cards- find the missing number to complete the fraction equation
- 10 cards- determine if a fraction is greater than, less than, or equal to one half
- 10 cards- determine if a given fraction is greater than, less than, or equal to another
- 10 cards- add two fractions with like denominators and find the correct representation model of the answer
This set features a student decor theme! The set is designed for 4th grade, but would also be great practice for 3rd or 5th grade.
Set 2 features 50 cards to practice finding adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators. Students will also use improper fractions and mixed numbers.
Set 2 Cards are multiple-choice and fill-in-the-blank:
- 10 cards- addition and subtraction with simple fractions, like denominators
- 10 cards- convert improper fractions to mixed numbers
- 10 cards- convert mixed numbers to improper fractions
- 10 cards- add or subtract 2 mixed numbers, like denominators
- 10 cards- word problems -add or subtract 2 mixed numbers, like denominators
NOTE: The answers to these problems will not need to be simplified.
This set features an amusement park decor theme! The set is designed for 4th grade, but would also be great practice for 3rd or 5th grade.
Set 3 features 50 cards to practice multiplying fractions. Students will multiply a fraction with a whole number. Answers will be mixed numbers or whole numbers. Some answers must be simplified.
Set 3 Cards are all multiple-choice:
- 10 cards- multiply a fraction with a whole number using visual models
- 15 cards- multiplying a fraction with a whole number (answers are whole numbers or mixed numbers- not simplified),
- 15 cards- multiplying a fraction with a whole number (answers are whole numbers or mixed numbers- simplified),
- 10 cards- word problems (whole number answers).
This set features a beach decor theme! The set is designed for 4th grade, but would also be great practice for 3rd or 5th grade.
Check the preview for SAMPLES!
These sets may be purchased separately.
Boom Task Cards will require no printing, cutting out, or laminating. These sets are perfect for:
- At-Home Learning
- Small group time
- Morning work
- Early Finishers
- Test Review and practice
THIS IS A DIGITAL RESOURCE. PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION TELLING YOU MORE ABOUT THIS RESOURCE.
You must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
You might also enjoy these Boom Cards!
- Addition and Subtraction Grade 4
- Multiply Whole Numbers Gr. 4
- Expanded Numbers Gr. 4
- Division Grade 4
- Factors and Multiples Grade 4
- Area and Perimeter Grade 3
- Addition and Subtraction Grade 3
- Properties of Multiplication Grade 3
- Multiply & Divide Basic Facts Grade 3
- Christmas Fractions Grade 4
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click here to follow my store. It’s that easy to receive email updates about Teachers Are Terrific!
Keep in Touch!
Thank you so much,
Teachers Really are Terrific!