The Very Busy Teachers Store on Teachers Pay Teachers presents this unit on Fractions for Grades 3-4. There are 31 pages of worksheets included with full CCSS included on each sheet. All answer keys are included.
The unit contains the following:
• Fraction Vocabulary - Students will use the words from the box to fill in the blanks in the word problems. Words can be used more than once. (3.NF.A.1)
• Fraction Word-Problem Match Up - Students will read each word problem. Cut and paste the picture of the fraction that solves the problem. (3.NF.A.1 , 4.NF.B.3)
• Illustrating Fractions - Students will read each fraction. Illustrate the fraction by choosing the correct template and coloring the correct number of sections. (3.NF.A.1)
• Fractions And Money - Students will solve each problem by drawing Q D N or P to represent the coins as the appropriate answer. Then they will write their answer in decimal notation. (4.NF.C.6)
• A Fraction Story - How much money does Brent have? Keep track as I read the story. (4.NF.B.3d)
• Fraction Equivalents - Student will cut out the pictures. Sort the pictures into groups according to equivalent amounts. (3.NF.A.3 , 4.NF.A.1)
• Comparing Fractions - Students will complete the illustration for each fraction. Then compare them by writing <, >, or = in the box. (3.NF.A.3d , 4.NF.A.2)
• Pattern Block Fractions - Students will use pattern blocks to help you solve the problems and then circle the correct answer. (3.NF.A.1)
• Number Line Fractions - Write the fraction that is shown by the X on the number line. Then show the fraction by shading the shape. (3.NF.A.2)
• Fraction Formats - Students will cut apart the cards, group them by equivalent amounts and glue each group onto a single page of a small 6-page book.
• The Pizza Problem - Students will read the clues provided to build a perfect pizza that will please everyone. They will shade the sections of the pizza with the colors given. (3.NF.A.3 , 4.NF.A.1)
• Ordering Fractions - Students are asked to look at each set of fractions provided, write them in order from smallest to largest. They may use the figures provided to help them. (3.NF.A.3d , 4.NF.A.2)
• Base 10 Block Fractions - Students will solve each problem and use a crayon or pencil for shading. (4.NF.C.5)
• Multiplying Fractions - Students will solve each problem using number lines. (4.NF.B.4)