Students can use their understanding of the part/whole relationship and number bonds to develop a deep understanding of fractions.
This set includes:
- 56 fraction number bonds cards with denominators of halves, thirds, fourths, sixths, and eighths
- a blank printable number bond graphic organizer for students to document their own fraction number bonds
- color and B&W fraction strips
- 24 cards to use for either Memory or Go Fish
- 28 Scoot cards with recording and answer sheet
Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!
You Might Also Like…
Fraction Cards for Benchmarks of 0, ½, and 1
Common Core: I Have/Who Has Fractions as Parts of a Whole
Connect with Math Coach’s Corner
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales. Visit my blog
for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook
Copyright © Donna Boucher. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.