FREE!!! FRACTIONS & DECIMALS MATCH 1
This is a FREE worksheet for you in the hopes you'll like the way it was made and will check out some of my other products. SEE BELOW~
* How about a POWERPOINT LESSON on THE NUMBER LINE?
* How about a set of 10 worksheets on FRACTIONS?
* How about worksheets on WORD PROBLEMS for ADDITION & SUBTRACTION of FRACTIONS? SEE BELOW ~
This FREE worksheet has a column of decimals and a column of equivalent fractions students have to match accordingly. Not as easy as it sounds.
The "twist" here is that some of the fractions ARE NOT REDUCED but STILL equivalent to their decimal counterparts. This makes it much harder to find the match.
Your students may have to actually "think" with this one! Answers included. Enjoy!
* SOME OF MY OTHER PRODUCTS - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- NUMBER LINE POWERPOINT LESSON
- 50 slide Powerpoint LESSON dealing with the number line and positive and negative numbers. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 5 different sections including less than and greater than. Great graphics and animation will hold their attention. Different and effective lesson! The Number Line!
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- HOMOPHONES POWERPOINT LESSON
- Lessons on “its, it’s, your, you’re, they’re, their and there”. 48 questions in all on these common homophones on 46 slides. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. HOMOPHONES!
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION OF FRACTIONS Word Problems
- NO FLUFF, just 25 word problems all on addition and subtraction of fractions, many involving BOTH operations in one problem.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!