FRACTIONS & DECIMALS MATCH 2
CHALLENGING AND NOT FOR THE BEGINNER!
This different worksheet involves matching fractions and equivalent decimals to each other, but with an added "twist".
The "twist" to this is that some of the fractions ARE NOT REDUCED but STILL equivalent to their corresponding decimals making it much harder to find the match.
Your students might have to actually "think" here!! :)
Great opportunity to discuss the relationship between decimals and fractions.
You can even turn this into a transparency and use as a whole classroom lesson discussing the answers as you go along.
Your download of 2 pages includes answers. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK:
- Fractions Review & Reinforcement
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FRACTIONS FUN QUIZ!
- 25 written QUESTIONS all dealing with fractions! These are NOT EXAMPLES, but actual questions about fractions and their properties. Challenge your students as they have a little FUN! They might even learn something from this!
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!