These interactive notebook pages are based on the requirements of the New South Wales syllabus for Stage 3 (Years 5 and 6/Age 10-12) Maths. The requirements that they meet for this syllabus are also listed below for ease of matching to other curriculums.
I have included black & white and colour versions of each page, with instructions for assembly and use when necessary. I will add examples of the finished product and answers at a later date, but please contact me if these are required.
The last 4 points listed here will also be added at a later date and supplied to previous purchasers free of charge as an addition.
Stage 3 Mathematics
Number and Algebra
Multiplication and Division
1. Compare and order unit fractions with denominators 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 100
2. Express mixed numerals as improper fractions and vice versa
3. Model and represent strategies to add and subtract fractions with the same denominator
4. Apply the place value system to represent thousandths as decimals
5. Compare, order and represent decimals with up to three decimal places
1. Represent, compare and order fractions with denominators 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 100
2. Determine, generate and record equivalent fractions
3. Write fractions in their ‘simplest form’
4. Add and subtract fractions, included mixed numerals, with the same or related denominators
5. Multiply fractions by whole numbers
6. Find a simple fraction of a quantity
7. Use mental, written and calculator strategies to add and subtract decimals with up to three decimal places
8. Use mental, written and calculator strategies to multiply decimals by one- and two-digit whole numbers
9. Use mental, written and calculator strategies to divide decimals by one-digit whole numbers
10. Multiply and divide decimals by 10, 100 and 1000
11. Solve word problems involving fractions and decimals, including money problems
12. Make connections between equivalent percentages, fractions and decimals
13. Use mental, written and calculator strategies to calculate 10%, 25% and 50% of quantities, including as discounts
The 3am Teacher
Empty Jar Illustrations
Graphics From the Pond
Free Choc Font From the Pond
This product is for personal, classroom use only. You may not share this document with anyone else. A discount is available for additional licences if friends or colleagues would like to purchase this for use in their own classroom. If you wish to edit this document, please purchase the editable version from my store or contact me if no editable version is available, and give appropriate credit when using the resource. If you are unsure about what your licence allows you to do, please do not hesitate to contact me using the contact form on my store.
How to get TPT Credits to save money on your next purchase:
>Make sure you are logged into TpT
>Go to your My Purchases page (under the My TpT menu)
>Click on the green Provide Feedback link next to the product you would like to review
>Choose your star ratings and leave a comment for the seller
>As soon as you submit your feedback, your TpT credits (based on how much you spent) will be added to your account, and can be redeemed on future purchases to reduce the cost!
This is also a great way to let me know what you think of my products! I would love to hear your feedback, and will take on board any comments/suggestions that you have :) The products I sell are what I use with my own students, which may not suit everyone, but I am always happy to adapt to what you need.
Find out first about new products and offers:
>Follow me and you will receive e-mail notifications of new products, sales and other special offers!
>Click the green star next to my name to follow me on TpT
>Like my page on Facebook
>Follow my blog