Fractions, Decimals and Percents: A Comprehensive Set of 5th 6th and 7th Grade Common Core Learning Games and Critical Thinking Activities
(Ask about our on site teacher training at firstname.lastname@example.org)
This 104-page PDF download includes:
• 27 different active learning games specifically designed to support the learning of all the Common Core Standards related to fractions decimals and percents.
• Comprehensive mathematical thinking development
• Instructions, variations to scaffold and differentiate instruction
• All the Instructional cards for teaching and practicing translating between Fractions, Decimals and Percents.
• Instructions on learning activities, assessments, sponge activities, and learning centers based on the games, cards, and the standards
• Rules constructed on schema of known games
• Intelligently considerate of children’s learning preferences.
Created by the winner of the National Mathematics Leadership Award, this resource is a carefully designed collection of instructional games and much more. It is grounded on the best research for helping students learn how to translate between fractions, decimals and percents.
Concepts and Skills: changing fractions to decimals, changing fractions to percents, changing decimals to fractions, changing decimals to percents, changing percents to fractions, changing percents to decimals. Ordering rational numbers, comparing rational numbers, adding and subtracting fractions and decimals, finding the percent of a number, problem solving involving fractions, decimals and percents. Representing and interpreting various types of representations for fractions, decimals and percents.